Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mindful

Have you ever stopped to notice the power of your thoughts. Check yourself. Ever so often stop and check your mood, attitude, atmosphere and then try and recall your mindset for the moments before the check. Whatever you set your mind on will significantly affect your emotions and attitude. I'm in the process of learning to be mindful. For me that entails purposefully concidering what I'm thinking about ever so often throughout the day. I've already proven that negative thoughts attract negativity and tend to sour even positive moments. On the other hand positive thoughts can keep you stable even in negative situations. Its good to prove it for yourself. That provides a bigger incentive for change.

Will you join me..... Let's be mindful. Have you looked up today?

All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. Proverbs 15:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment