Monday, December 21, 2009

Never would have made it

Aaahhh, as I listen to Marvin Sapp, "I Never would have made it without You" I can testify. My life has been plagued with storms this year. It seems like on too many people in my life want me in the gutter messed up, put down, dragged down and discouraged. But GOD I never could have made it, never could have held up, never could have forgiven, let go, move on without YOU. Would somebody say Amen. Praise the Lord, God is good.

I'm typing this as I'm going through for I truly belive God is about to show up for me in ways that far supercedes what He has already done for me. (God You are God)

Are you going through a storm right now, then just reign in all your emotions and this very minute start praising God, just because you believe He is. Go on let it out, be it a whisper, be it a shout, PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY. Remember "For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of Lords, a great God, a mighty , and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward. Deuteronomy 10:17 KJV"

No comments:

Post a Comment