Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Day

In my mind I am singing, "Great is your mercy towards meeee". It's a new day. Last night I praised God inspite of and today I must praise Him for His tender mercies and compassion that never fail. Truly I'm alive and in my right mind and joyful because God kept me. I want to remind you that the righteous are as bold as a lion. If that portion of scripture bothers you because you know that it is written that our righteousness is like filthy rags, I want you to remember that is why Jesus was made sin for us and as it is written it was done "that we might be made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus" Check it out for yourself in 2 Chorinthians 5:21. Is there something you konw you should be doing, someone you know you must talk to, an attitude you know you must change, mindsets you know you must challenge????? Know who you are in Christ and get to it. You don't have to feel confident in yourself but draw from the confidence of being in Christ Jesus. Pray, get you sword out (the bible of course) read the instructions and get to it. It's a new day and change has come. Will you receive it?

No comments:

Post a Comment