Thursday, November 12, 2009

Up and down kind of day

Well it seems like my words are being tested, but I'm thankful for that. You cannot expect promotion without being tested. So I've been having some days that left up to my old ways, would leave me down and disgruntled. I just keep fighting against going under. You see, I have come to realise that even my attitude in the midst of a painful ordeal, is a choice. I sure have had some days of pain lately. I'm not sure what was happening to my body but I was going through some unexplainable excrutiating pain. They have been washed out through prayer. I say washed out because after praying about the pains, I felt the urge to start drinking 4 cups of water before breakfast in the morning (I could only manage 3 though and I mean the average sized glass). It worked!!!! It worked well, for not only has the pains all but disappear (I still sometimes get a dull sensation) but the water has been behaving like a laxative (nuff said).

It reminds me of the washing of the 'water of the word'. Feeling spiritual pains anyone. Try drinking in an increased amount of the word. Get yourself all cleaned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment