Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sidetracked

Have you ever set out to accomplish a task and find that your life suddenly zip into busy mode with things that pull you away from your original task. Sidetracked with the 'urgent unimportant'. I have been going through this with my fledgling business. Unfortunately I'm being sidetracked with too much drama spurred on by others who think they should be the directors of my life. Solution... I am recommitting this whole business to God and so far I've felt led to seriously pursue learning the art of time management. The verse that I am thinking of right now is Proverbs 22:19 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."

Let's be diligent. Identify what might be sidetracking you from rising in some area of your life and diligently set about to refocus and keep your eyes on your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment