Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sometimes we can get so wrapped up in ourself and all the things we are trying to accomplish that we forget that people are watching us. Sometimes after experiencing so much rejection from people you work hard to befriend, it's easy to forget that there are others wanting your friendship. I was reminded of this from a dream I had this morning. I didn't think much of it but then I said a little prayer, asking God if it had meaning. The only thought that came to my mind is that "you are being watched." Judging from the nature of the dream I understood it to mean others are observing my walk as a Christian.

However, I think more important than others taking note of the way I live my life as a Christian, is the fact that God, the Almighty, is watching His child. I want to walk like my Saviour, talk like my Saviour, shine like He instructed me to. As a confirmation to that, I wandered into a blog (The Fitness Beauty) that reminded me to let my light shine.

What about you? Are you letting your light shine or are you letting people, circumstances or stagnation dim your light? It's your choice really.

Today I choose to shine. Will you join me?

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment